♥ List! - Top 10 Jumpers & Sweaters


Never a day goes by I don't browse the online high street stores to discover what's new. I have been obsessing over jumpers and sweaters recently...just never feel like I quite have enough :S

I'm always one for bold and colourful choices, and with whats on offer the challenge for me is going to be breaking it down to which 2 or 3 I love the most. I am lucky to have great willpower when it comes to spending money wisely...but I do really love all 10 of these cosy jumpers and sweats I've sourced today :(





 H&M
Pattern-Knit Jumper in Wool Blend - £29.99
Petrol Polo Knit Jumper -  £29.99


River Island
Indigo Wash Tile Print Holloway Rd Sweat - £40

Black Geometric Print Sweatshirt - £32

  
ASOS 
ASOS Texture Fairisle Jumper - £30
ASOS Camo Jumper - £26


Zara
Sweatshirt with Fur Collar - £29.99
Double Seam Sweatshirt - £25.99







Comments

Popular Posts