WIWT/Primark Lookbook S/S '12

As you've probably noticed, Primark is a regular one stop shop for most of my clothes this year. My latest buy was this Aztec Printed Jumper in sale for £5 from £12. I feel Spring is the perfect time to incorporate easy to wear jumpers with shorts when it's not quite warm enough to only wear a Tee.

The boat shoes were another buy in the sale for £5 from £8. These are a staple item for Spring/Summer and work well with the sockless look, the roll up look or simply with shorts like I've worn in this look. :::Top Tip::: Originally these Diesel jeans were full length which I no longer liked the fit of, so I reycled them into shorts and now wear them regularly in the summer months.


I definitely feel 2012 is Primark's most successful year for trend setting menswear. Looking at the S/S '12 campaign, it's hard to believe that this is a budget clothing.

As I have discussed in previous posts it is often shunned by many men, but the brand’s S/S Lookbook proves once again that it's latest range shouldn’t be neglected.

The campaign imagery showcases the current collection magnificently, confirming that the brand has got their finger on the pulse of the latest SS12 trends. A favourite of mine are the bold coloured chinos which create an extremely prominent look, even when worn with a simple white tee - whilst numerous garments such as polos, t-shirts, vests, shorts and sweatshirts incorporate a wide array of prints – from Aztec/Navajo patterns to softer floral as well as Hawaiian inspired styles.

As much as I love Topman I often feel that I am happier to budget where I can and get three items in Primark for the price of one item in Topman. When it comes to stocking up on the basics and keeping your wardrobe bang up to date with the latest fashion trends, Primark has proves itself as being on par with the mainstream high street retailers.

The garments produced may not last you as long, and the quality will not be up to the same standards with the likes of River Island, but with t-shirts starting at just £2 and chinos costing £8, how can you resist such value for money!
 


Comments

Popular Posts